Site Manager required across two sites (Drayton Community Infant School & Nightingale Infant and Nursery School)
Hours of work: Monday-Friday. Shift pattern (between 6.30am-6pm) to be discussed and agreed.
We are looking to appoint a practical, flexible, conscientious and adaptable site manager across both school sites. The post holder will play a key role in managing the safety, appearance and cleanliness of the school sites, their grounds, plant and equipment, in order to provide a safe and secure teaching and learning environment.
The successful candidate will need to have experience in caretaking and Site Management along with knowledge of Health and Safety. Any previous training such as Manual Handling, COSHH and Working at Height would be advantageous.
Duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Maintenance and management of contractors
- Health and Safety Compliance
- Organisation and administration
- Site Security
- Redecoration and maintenance of sites
- Planning and carrying out small projects
- Management of the site teams
- Management of lettings
Drayton Community Infant School and Nightingale Infant and Nursery School are part of Inclusive Schools Trust. The schools are partnered and work closely together to provide a high quality of education for the Drayton and Taverham area.
- Ideally have previous School Site Management experience though training will be given
- Be reliable, committed and hard working
- Be flexible and able to work in a team situation
- Have energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Have a high level of attention to detail
We can offer you:
- A child centred ethos which achieves high standards of behaviour for learning and attainment
- A professional, welcoming and supportive staff with high expectations
- An opportunity to work within a small Trust, where support and training can be provided by school teams
- An exciting opportunity to use your ideas and skills to continue to improve the sites
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date : Thursday 1 July 2021 at midday
Interview date: Monday 5 July 2021
Please apply by visiting: https://www.educationjobfinder.org.uk/vfjobs/site-manager-3/?fromSearchPage=true